The University of Queensland is always in the Top 5 universities in Australia. It is the best university in Australia for life sciences,
Host Country: Australia
Host University: University of Queensland
Nationality: Domestic/ International students
Number of Awards: Not specified
Degree Level: Postgraduate research
- Living stipend, Top-up, Tuition fees.
- $28,854 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually. A top-up of $5,000 per annum is also available.
- Duration is 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.
- The student will be based at The University of Queensland, within the Minderoo Centre for Plastics and Human Health, co-founded by the Minderoo Foundation, and supervised by Prof. Kevin Thomas and Dr Cassandra Rauert.
- This project will develop the candidates' skills in critical thinking, method development for novel applications, project management, data management and analysis, writing and communication, with opportunities for placements with the Minderoo Foundation to gain experience in science communication and regulation.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2022
Interested applicants can check this link for details through this link - https://cutt.ly/UD8QbqN