Loading...
The Financial Express

Nagorno-Karabakh says 17 more killed in fighting with Azerbaijan

| Updated: October 14, 2020 11:36:09


Unexploded cluster bomblets collected after recent shelling during the military conflict over the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh are seen on the outskirts of Stepanakert on October 12, 2020 — Reuters photo Unexploded cluster bomblets collected after recent shelling during the military conflict over the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh are seen on the outskirts of Stepanakert on October 12, 2020 — Reuters photo

Ethnic Armenian officials in Nagorno-Karabakh said 17 more servicemen had been killed in fighting with Azerbaijan, bringing its total military death toll to 542 since fighting broke out on September 27, Russia’s Interfax news agency reported on Tuesday.

The fighting has surged to its worst level since the 1990s, when some 30,000 people were killed.

sepnil-desktop-ad-the-financial-express sepnil-mobile-ad-the-financial-express

Share if you like