The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is widely recognised as the best and one of the most prestigious universities in South Korea. Established in 1971, it is South Korea’s first research-oriented STEM institute. Ranked in the World Top 50 by QS Rankings, it is renowned for both its STEM and business programs.
Host Country: South Korea
Host University: KAIST
Nationality: International students
Number of Awards: Not specified
Degree Level: Master’s or PhD
- Full tuition fee: Tuition exemption for 4 semesters (MS) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month (for MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (for PhD)
- Medical Insurance
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
Eligibility: Applicants of International Student Admission
Application Fee: USD 80 (non-refundable)
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.0 out of 4.3 at KAIST
- GPA requirement of Seoul campus may be different from the above requirement.
- Same as Admission Application Period ie Fall Semester (Regular): March – April
- For Master’s Degree Program: Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree before enrollment at KAIST.
- For Doctoral Degree Program: Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree before enrollment at KAIST
Selection Procedure: Same as Admission application.
Application Deadline: Fall Semester (Regular): March – April (Tentative)
Application Link: Prospective graduate students can apply through this link: https://cutt.ly/bIvVUil
Further Information: Visit this link for further information about the scholarship and KAIST: https://cutt.ly/eIci9nr