DBL Group is a Bangladeshi diversified conglomerate based in Dhaka with a focus on the garments industry.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Role: Business Development Manager
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the assigned territory.
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify, and close new opportunities.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting, and support to uncover all customer needs.
- Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Travels to customer sites to identify/develop sales opportunities.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Liaises with customer contacts to manage customer relationships, identify new opportunities, and maximize sales.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex, utilizing independent judgment.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing.
- Experience Requirements: At least 7 years (s).
- Age at least 32 years.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in an enterprise business environment.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience in Oracle systems and/or technologies.
- Certification in Oracle Products/Technologies preferred.
- Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills.
- Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors.
- Interaction with C-level players and/or Head of IT.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; Team player and presentation skills.
- Eager to learn new concepts and technologies for digital transformation.
Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Benefits: As per the company policy.
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2023
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/mrxmyfrp