Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany
A German scholarship is a great opportunity for students who are from the countries of the Global South comprising Asia, Latin America, and Africa and also states post-Soviet, and those from the south-eastern and eastern European regions.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation scholarship for students from abroad 2023-24 is designed for students who have impressive academic results and want to pursue a degree in Germany. The scholarship requires that students demonstrate democratic values and live up to these values. The top-quality liaison mentors on-site provide individual assistance to candidates, which is an additional benefit of the scholarship.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 Benefits:
- No Tuition Fee.
- Monthly stipend of 830 EUR (for Bachelor’s/Diploma/Magister/state examination program) or 850 EUR (for Master’s program).
- It helps those who have health insurance.
- Students who have children will receive an allowance per family that is EUR 276.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship Germany Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must enrol at an institution of higher education recognized by the state in Germany.
- Candidates must have a stellar academic record.
- Candidates should have a sufficient understanding regarding their German language.
- Candidates should be reliable, responsible and enthusiastic people.
- Candidates should have the ability to engage in politics and social issues.
- Candidates should demonstrate the democratic values.
- Application Procedure For the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship program?
- Candidates must apply online on their website.
- The applicants must carefully choose the course they’re applying for.
- The applicants need to be careful choose the country they reside in.
- Give all of your personal details, e.g., name address, address, date birth, birthplace, country, etc.
- Complete all fields that are required for each level.
- Make sure you fill out your application in a timely manner.
For more details visit:https://cutt.ly/Z4dknBk