Jobs and Opportunities
6 days ago
Hive Interiors is hiring an Executive
HIVE is a renowned interior design and interior architecture studio.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Role: Executive (Business Coordinator)
- Responsible for day-to-day business coordination Jobs at Director's desk with proper confidentiality.
- Reporting directly to the honorable Director.
- Maintain documents of the director's personal properties.
- Maintain daily cash management, including necessary expenses.
- Create work policies for the employees with the coordination of the director.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation.
- Assist with the employee recruitment process.
- Office administration task assigned by the honorable director.
- Prepare presentations and reports for the Director as directed from time to time.
- Check compliance with documentation and purchase procedure.
- Maintain appointment calendar - arrange, coordinate, and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Drafting letters, memos, proposals, e-mails, etc. as per the Director's instruction.
- Always be up-to-date with Emails on behalf of the Director and update all information accordingly.
- Maintaining communication/contacts/ liaison in a way that delivers a positive image of the company.
- Accumulating various reports on behalf of the Director.
- Coordinate with the digital marketing team.
- Initiating and follow-up actions on pending important issues.
- Attend meetings with the Director and take notes on the discussion, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Responsible for handling travel arrangements including papers (domestic and international).
- Any other task assigned by the Director.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- Experience Requirements: 1 to 3 years (s).
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Documentation, MICROSOFT OFFICE, Office Administration, and Office Management.
- Age 25 to 30 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have good computer skills - efficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Bangla typing is a must.
- Strong capability in writing and speaking in English and Bangla.
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Working in a business environment under pressure.
- Willing to work long hours as required.
- The job holder requires to demonstrate abilities to be committed to stress targets, be an open and good communicator, and be a team player.
- Interpersonal Relationship.
- Time Management Skill.
Job Location: Dhaka (GULSHAN 1)
Salary: 25000 - 30000 BDT (Monthly)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 22 June 2023
Application link: https://cutt.ly/uwqj9X6u