iFarmer is an agri-fintech business focusing on innovative financial services for smallholder farmers.
Vacancy: Not specified
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Role: Regional Sourcing Officer
- Develop new sourcing partners for Vegetables, Fruits, Paddy, and Grain items.
- Prepare and present daily sales reports detailing sales, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Lead to develop assigned working areas in marketing planning and execution to achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Regular market visits to see the sourcing partnerships, growth opportunities, relationship building, and competitors' activities.
- Communicate with the sellers for selling the products for local sales.
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve solutions strengthen the overall customer experience and bring changes where necessary.
- Manage the logistics of the product and communicate with the buyers to ensure successful consignment.
- Any other task assigned by the higher management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- Skills Required: Ability to work collaboratively with cross-function, Building influential relationships, Negotiation Skills.
- Experience Requirements: At least 2 years (s).
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Agro-based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Supply Chain.
- Age 26 to 45 years.
Job Location: Dinajpur.
Salary: 25000 - 30000 BDT.
Benefits: As per the company policy.
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2023
Send your CV to [email protected]