BAT is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco, and other nicotine products.
Vacancy: Not specified
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Role: Territory Officer
- Analyzing, reporting, and interpreting store-specific data to drive growth.
- Acting as the point of reference for external partners by engaging in commercial conversations and negotiations.
- Building, encouraging, and maintaining strong business partnerships with retailers.
- Responsibly educating retailers on product and category knowledge as well as on trading terms.
- Ensuring execution of strategies and campaigns for all retailers are achieved within your patch.
- Meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Continually develop your skills to adapt to the changing industry and regulatory environment.
- The job requires a sound educational background with a minimum Bachelor's degree (preferably a business graduate).
- Prior experience in sales/marketing (experience as a trade representative in an FMCG environment is a bonus).
- A customer-focused approach and solutions-driven mentality
- Strong selling, negotiation, and objection-handling skills.
- The aim is to be Empowered, work independently, and focus on results.
- A proven track record of building close working relationships with a diverse range of partners.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- A desire to be Bold and Fast, while acting Responsibly, as you grow and develop your career.
Job Location: Not specified.
Salary: Not specified.
Benefits: As per the Company policy.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/mr3wbewa