Sun Pharmaceuticals (EZ) Limited is a subsidiary of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, a leading global generic pharmaceutical company.
Vacancy: Not specified
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Role: Product Manager
- Achieving marketing objectives and financial targets of assigned portfolios and brands.
- Preparing annual revenue and expense budget of assigned portfolio.
- Analyzing and allocating resources amongst therapies and brands commensurate with product life cycle and market opportunity
- Developing annual marketing plan comprising innovative strategies to drive top-line achievement, and ensure sustainable growth and profitable business of assigned brands and therapies in alignment with the global strategy.
- Converting strategies into creative and effective promotional mix/ tactics to attain brand leadership, customer loyalty, and team motivation.
- Preparing promotional materials, managing inventory, and ensuring timely dispatch of inputs as per the distribution plan.
- Arranging/ coordinating scientific and customer-engaging activities like CME, DGM, Drs’ conferences, etc.
- Monitor and follow up with the sales team to ensure the implementation of strategies and timely and proper utilization of key promotional materials and activities.
- Track the implementation and measure the ROI of key investments and profitability regularly.
- Monitoring and controlling expenditures concerning expense budgets planned for the year for promotional activities.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and promotional plans as per the market trends and dynamics and the financial status and modify/customize them to achieve the objective.
- Effectively communicating with the sales team using various media and briefing/ guiding them to improve in-clinic performance and excelling the execution of strategies.
- Conducting annual and quarterly strategic meetings for the sales team in various places in the country
- Extensively analyzing market scenario (IQVIA), internal sales, prescription data, and competitors’ information to monitor assigned brands’ health and build necessary market insights.
- Doing fieldwork to build and maintain relationships with the country’s KOLs and KBLs related to assigned brands and portfolios and to collect market information.
- Identifying new products in segments of interest and ensuring successful new launches
- Completing cross-functional activities through intra and inter-department coordination.
- Working with external agencies and vendors to arrange promotional materials and activities.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm).
- Candidates with an MBA in marketing will get the preference.
- Age at most 35 years.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position (PM) and maximum 10 years of experience in product/ brand management in reputed pharmaceutical companies/ companies.
- Experience working with Ortho/CNS portfolio will get preference.
- Proactive, innovative, team player, and committed to delivering quality work.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel to any place in Bangladesh to do field work and conduct different meetings.
- Persuasive personality and excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Good command of the English Language.
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Salary: Not specified.
Benefits: As per the company policy.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
Application link: http://tinyurl.com/bdzn9vhx